Plumbers Queensland is a family owned and operated company based on the Sunshine Coast who specialise in residential and commercial maintenance plumbing, gas fitting and emergency response work.
We service the areas from Gympie to South Brisbane.
Managing Director Troy Leviston has over 30 years of experience in the plumbing industry and is committed to providing a quality, “value for money” service.
Plumbers Queensland first opened it’s doors on the Sunshine Coast in 1988 to fill the need for a highly professional maintenance plumbing and gas service that exceeds the customer’s expectations every time.
Through the careful selection and induction of our staff, a fleet of 15 vehicles, the use of up-to-date equipment and technology and a call centre with staff ready to take your call, we believe we can offer our customers the very best in service and efficiency.
Our Services include:
- All Plumbing Maintenance and Gas Services – Domestic and Commercial
- Emergency Plumbers – Plumbers available 24/7 including Public Holidays
- Call Centre with 5 Administration staff ready to take your call
- Shopping Centre, Schools, Day Care Facilities, Nursing Home and Body Corporate Scheduled Maintenance
- Leak Detection Services
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves – Installation and Yearly Servicing
- Hot Water Solutions – Solar, Heat Pumps, Electrical and Gas – Quotes, New Installs and Maintenance
- Roof, Skylight and Gutter Repairs
- Backflow Valves – Installation and Servicing
- Renovations – Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry
- Water Saving Solutions – Water Audits,
- Water Saving Products and Advice
- Water Meter Installations and Repairs
- Disability Modifications
- Drainage Solutions – Stormwater and Sewer
- On-site Wastewater System Solutions
- Water filters
Click here for our A-Z Services
Plumbers Queensland has a wealth of experience and knowledge in plumbing which includes:
- Over 30 years of servicing commercial and residential properties on the Sunshine Coast
- Over 20 years as a maintenance contractor for Qbuild then Building and Asset Services, a major Queensland Government department
- Maintenance of larger facilities such as hospitals, aged care facilities, shopping centres, body corporate, schools, nursing homes and retirement villages
- Our fully qualified team of 15 plumbers, 1 labourer, 3 apprentices, and 5 administration staff, ensure that all jobs are handled in the most efficient manner.
Plumbers Queensland also owns a host of modern equipment to get the job done quickly and to the highest standard. This includes:
- Drain cleaning machinery – for blocked drains
- Drain camera and investigation equipment – to identify blockage of drain
- Pipe location equipment
- Leak detection equipment
- High Pressure Cleaner
- Gas Detector
- Gutter Vacuum
For more information, please get in touch.